Jesus Christus

Jesus Christus
Click on Image

terça-feira, 16 de março de 2021

TIMELY CLARIFICATION!

FROM STELLAR SOULS TO HUMAN SOULS!

 


I have been translating videos less and less, from whatever language, in the case of German, Spanish and lately English, always with the help of DeepL, especially with English.

But now I will reduce it more or stop it altogether for 2 reasons:

- First: people don't read - they just like to watch videos - that's fine; I even understand, especially in Brazil where there is no reading culture!

- Second: it is not the first time that I have the strong impression that the authors of the videos from which I translate think that maybe I want to sail on their fame, yes, because I do not earn money, since my blog is not paid.

In fact, I am very tired in this sense, because again and again my strong sense of offering help is misinterpreted as:

- affective interest (if I help men in something - they think I do it because I fell in love with them - gee, I've had serious problems with this, especially with former bosses and friends);

- professional interest (if I help in the company and want its good - both men and women thought I wanted to usurp their power)

- fame interest (if I translate others' videos - I feel they get one foot behind me thinking I want to navigate their fame).

So I will stop and change direction. I don't know which one yet, but I will spare myself from seeing my efforts always being trampled on and slandered.

I understand Val Thor and others very well: we get tired! And how weary. Everything is misinterpreted because ordinary humans do NOT understand who DOES NOT have malice and really WANT THE GOOD - they base it on themselves and project their unresolved shadows onto us.

I will no longer pay this price... 

Moreover, I have written about everything - anyone who wants to, can type in a keyword and SEARCH and will find something on the subject either on this blog, the previous one, or on my SCRIBD page.

I think it is time to take more care of myself.

To those of you who read and like me, even if you have never said anything, thank you anyway.

Happy journey to all.

HelenaS

 

Ah yes... It has just occurred to me to mention what MANY don't know...

IF I made a point of having fame, money and such, I would have:

1) married at 21 to a legitimate, handsome, German-Russian prince whom I met on a flight....

2) or at 24, I would have taken advantage of being the girlfriend of one of the richest men, who now lives in Monaco and whom I met during my short career as a model (detail: he had a collection of cars like Jaguar, Porsche and others) and was single (but I was afraid of so much money and literally ran away from him without leaving an address)

3) or I would have slept with a gorgeous photographer who in return would have cast me in magazines and made me famous (I said I prefer to sleep with a clear conscience)

4) I would have done commercials for cigarettes, martinis, chemical remedies, and others and would have made a lot of money (but I starved myself for refusing)

5) or I would have accepted an invitation to be presented at Globo at the time (but I never liked TV and even less these news programs... which I found suspicious already at the time)

6) or I would have married a businessman, whose mother sent me to introduce myself to her son, to marry him (a crazy story)

7) or I would have surrendered to a pilot who came to visit me in Mato Grosso by plane (where I went to live after getting tired of saying NO to offers that went against my INNER ETHICS, when I worked as a mannequin in São Paulo)...

 

BUT why then didn't I get married until today?

- First because I always wanted to leave the Planet... Nothing interested me here: not life, not fame, not men, just dancing, researching UFOlogy and the MYSTERY AND THE REASON FOR LIVING... by the way, at the end I leave a conversation I had with my Mother when I was about 13 years old.

- I would either stay on the Planet if I could marry an ET (but which ET would ever want to live here?)

- I finally had two relationships with Earthlings - one at 30 and one at 40. But I did not have the courage to get married.

The other option would be to find a Native American - just like the one in the image below (which I just found when I went looking for a picture of myself to use as a cover for this post).

I found the picture in a German magazine when I was living in Switzerland - he was advertising Sioux shoes. I wrote to Sioux asking who the handsome man was, but of course, got no reply.

 

Every generation has its ideals - some are timeless!

So a Native American, but one who has retained his natural wisdom would still be the best substitute for an alien!

I just remembered another one who I think is a beautiful man, but above all, has a beautiful heart - I found out that he takes care of a wild horse reserve in the US - if I were 10 years younger, I swear I would go there and visit him and would be happy if I could live with him taking care of the horses - because I love animals in general! And it pays more to take care of animals than people (exception: children, who deserve all our care and affection).


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRr_QyJ_cyU

"We are everybody brothers and sisters and we have to walk away from our shadows to see the beauty of our homes.  Little Crow

And yes, since I decided to expose my soul as a farewell to a phase of blogging, as a young girl I wanted to have a nursery .... ... because babies were my other passion ... but today all this is in the past and I have no regrets or frustrations, because I assume the decisions I made, but I assure you that if I had known what I know today .... I would have made several other decisions...

But, now, all I want is to ACCESS MORE AND MORE MY REAL BEING and free myself from the duality of this planet or any other… not even the desire to live on better planets I have, because when I see a Val Thor, a Thor Han, I see that everything is a struggle, even if they live in peace, they need to sacrifice themselves and come to fight for us - savages, selfish beings who only think of partying, of nonsense, who do not have the slightest ethics in the smallest things, and those who do think they are fakes or fools.

I HAVE HAD ENOUGH... OF CREATION AS A WHOLE.

I just want to go back HOME.... TO THE SOURCE...


Oh yes: when I was about 13 years old I asked my Mother IF LIFE was only what I saw:

- Are we born, grow up, get married, have children, build a house and die?

My mother couldn't answer me, so I said:

- IF that's all, I want to die today, because I don't find it funny at all - in fact I can't believe that a GOD created us for so little... there must be more, there must be something like ETERNAL LIFE, I will search for it and I will find it... moreover, I won't die - I will live a thousand years...

(From the above dialogue you can deduce how difficult it has been to live as an ordinary person... in fact it has been terrible - mainly because with time you become earthly, and begin to feel anger, disappointment and others - feelings that have not always been part of my soul).

 


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário