Jesus Christus

Jesus Christus
Click on Image

sexta-feira, 26 de março de 2021

MEU SONHO COM A CONFEDERAÇÃO GALÁCTICA!

MY DREAM WITH THE GALACTIC CONFEDERATION!


1. PORT-BR   |   2. ENGLISH

Sentada ao lado de um pastor, em um onibus de São Paulo a Atibaia nos anos 80, com uma revista PLANETA na mão (que lia desde os 15 anos), perguntei se ele acreditava em vida extraterrestre. Ele disse que não. Daí falei para ele algo como: Bem, não sei qual é o seu deus, mas meu é muito poderoso e Ele criou VIDA em bilhões de planetas. 

(Para um cristão acho herético não acreditar em VIDA pelo UNIVERSO afora, de todos os tipos inclusive- pois seria ridículo, em zilhões de estrelas, trilhões de galáxias, existir vida apenas em nosso Planeta - e que planeta... digo, que humanidade... Deus iria morrer de frustração se tivesse criado um UNIVERSO inteiro,  para uma Humanidade que poderia dar errada sob muitos pontos de vista. Isso não é inteligente! E, portanto, não é digno de um SER como um DEUS).

Sitting next to a pastor, in a bus from São Paulo to Atibaia in the 80's, with the PLANET magazine in my hand (which I had been reading since I was 15), I asked him if he believed in extraterrestrial life. He said no. Then I told him something like: Well, I don't know what your god is, but mine is very powerful and He created LIFE on billions of planets. 

(For a Christian, I think it is heretical not to believe in LIFE throughout the UNIVERSE, including all kinds - because it would be ridiculous, in zillions of stars, trillions of galaxies, for life to exist only on our Planet - and what a planet... I mean, what a humanity... God would die of frustration if he had created an entire UNIVERSE, for a humanity that could go wrong in many ways. That is not intelligent! And therefore not worthy of a BEING like a GOD).

Vamos ao sonho com a .... |  let's go to the dream with the... 



PARTE 1 - PORT-BR      |    PART 2 - ENGLISH

Descobri este vídeo HOJE, 26/03/2021, pois apesar de estar INSCRITA no canal de LAURA EISENHOWER eu não lembro de ter visto essa entrevista (com ELENA DANAAN, que não conhecia na época), pois se tivesse lido o nome VAL THOR, eu teria aberto – porque conheço a história dele de um livro do autor alemão JAN VAN HELSING que li em 2003 (ainda vivendo na Suíça),  e nos primeiros minutos Elena fala do UFO que ela viu após anos sem contato (exatamente em novembro de 2018) com os seres extraterrestres que a salvaram da abdução de greys aos 9 anos e descreve o UFO de cor laranja... 

Vejam meu sonho do ano passado, em 23/03/2020, que postei no dia 23/03/2021, mas no final do artigo REVELAÇÕES CHAVES NESTA SEGUNDA ENTREVISTA – DO DR. MICHAEL SALLA COM ELENA DANAAN. Lá descrevi o sonho só em Português, aqui vou traduzir o sonho via DeepL para o inglês. 

Ou seja: acabei de ter mais uma prova que era mesmo um sonho com membros da Confederação pela cor laranja... lendo meu sonho entenderão.

Detalhe: conheci Laura Eisenhower no CONGRESSO DE UFOLOGIA realizado em junho de 2015, em PORTO ALEGRE - RS - BRASIL.


SONHO COM UMA PIPOCA GIGANTE -  EM 23.03.2020

Não tivesse salvo o sonho em um áudio, que achei ao fazer a limpa em meu celular, eu não lembraria dele e muito menos que tive esse sonho há um ano, pois o descobri faz poucos dias.

O que lembro do sonho, é que me vi olhando o céu e vi uma nuvem gigante, branca, parecendo uma pipoca gigante – foi a única comparação que me ocorreu ao tentar descrever tal nuvem. E no meio tinha um monte de pontos laranjas, que pareciam pipoquinhas. Achei aquilo curioso, e perguntei espontaneamente em alemão:

- Vocês estão aí? (Quer dizer: atrás da nuvem?)

Nisso uma das pipoquinhas brilhou mais forte e eu falei:

- Ah! Então vocês estão aí!

E quando terminei de falar isso a nuvem gigante desapareceu e no lugar apareceu um céu cinza, em tons de cinza, muito desolador. E eu não sei se foi antes ou depois, alguém me disse para eu olhar o céu com o binóculo (e daí lembrei que ganhei um de uma amiga suíça, pela despedida, quando me mudei para o Brasil). E pensei: ok. Vou fazer isso.

Confesso que fiz uma vez e como nada vi, esqueci.

Simbologia do Sonho: o planeta vai passar uma fase cinza - em muitos tons de cinza, mas estamos aqui, agindo pelo bem (cor laranja, símbolo de ação e a pipoca! mais ainda, e o branco, que são do bem).

Last minute: agora sei que a cor laranja não era o símbolo de ação, embora de fato, a Confederação está MUITO ativa, mas do brilho da nave (conforme Elena relatou também). E as pipocas sim, simbolizando coisa "estourando" para tudo quanto é lado.

Mas na semana que passou agora,  tive duas experiências curiosas:

- Numa noite acordei com o latido do cachorro e fui olhar para ver porque latia, e vi uma luz vermelha andando e piscando no céu, bem tranquila, mas sem qualquer ruído de avião – isso era aprox. 1h30 da madrugada. Acompanhei a luz até sumir. Deu a impressão que o cão latiu para eu ver aquela luz.

- No dia seguinte ou dois dias depois, acordei cedo, como sempre, e olhando pela janela veja uma única estrela brilhante, piscando, o resto do céu todo coberto. Isso era umas 6h00 acho.


DREAM WITH A GIANT POPCORN ON 03/23/2020

I discovered this video TODAY, 03/26/2021, because despite being subscribed to LAURA EISENHOWER's channel I don't remember seeing this interview with ELENA DANAAN (that I din't know at that time), because if I had read the name VAL THOR, I would have opened it - because I know his story from a book by German author JAN VAN HELSING (Jan Udo Holey) that I read in 2003 (still living in Switzerland),  and in the first few minutes Elena talks about the UFO she saw after years of no contact (exactly in November 2018) with the extraterrestrial beings who saved her from greys abduction when she was 9 years old and describes the orange colored UFO... 


See my dream from last year, on 3/23/2020, which I posted on 3/23/2021, but at the end of the article KEY REVELATIONS IN THIS SECOND INTERVIEW - FROM DR. MICHAEL SALLA WITH ELENA DANAAN. There I described the dream only in Portuguese, here I will translate the dream via DeepL into English. 

Meaning: I just had further proof that it was indeed a dream with Confederation members by the color orange... reading my dream you will understand.

DREAM WITH A GIANT POPCORN - ON 03/23/2020

Had I not saved the dream in an audio, that I found when I cleaned my cell phone, I would not remember it, much less that I had this dream a year ago, as I discovered it a few days ago.

What I do remember is that I saw myself looking at the sky and I saw a giant white cloud that looked like a giant popcorn - that was the only comparison I could think of when trying to describe the cloud. And in the middle of it were a bunch of orange dots, which looked like popcorn. I found this curious, and spontaneously asked in German:

- Are you guys there? (Meaning: behind the cloud?)

Then one of the popcorn poppies glowed brighter and I said:

- So you are there!

And when I finished saying that, the giant cloud disappeared and in its place appeared a gray sky, in shades of gray, very desolate. And I don't know if it was before or after, someone told me to look at the sky with binoculars (and then I remembered that I got one from a Swiss friend, for my farewell, when I moved to Brazil). And I thought: ok. I will do that.

I confess that I did it once and since I saw nothing, I forgot about it.

Symbology of the Dream: the planet is going through a gray phase - in many shades of gray, but we are here, acting for the good (orange, symbol of action, and popcorn! even more so, and white, which are of the good).

Last minute: I now know that the orange color was not the symbol of action, although in fact, the Confederacy is VERY active, but of the brightness of the ship (as Elena also reported). And the popcorn, yes, symbolizing stuff "popping" everywhere. 

But this past week I had two curious experiences:

- One night I woke up with the barking of the dog and went to look to see why it was barking, and I saw a red light walking and flashing in the sky, very quiet, but without any aircraft noise - this was approx. 1:30 in the morning. I followed the light until it disappeared. It seemed as if the dog barked for me to see that light.

- The next day or two, I woke up early, as usual, and looking out the window I saw a single bright star, blinking, the rest of the sky all covered. That was about 6:00 a.m. I think.

Detail: I met Laura Eisenhower at the UFOLOGY CONGRESS held in June 2015, in PORTO ALEGRE - RS - BRAZIL.

If you don't know this incredible story by President Eisenhower, I will find some links.

(within the link below there are several links as a source)

https://www.collective-evolution.com/2016/05/04/president-eisenhowers-great-granddaughter-speaks-about-his-meeting-with-extraterrestrials/

https://www.khm.de/~jochenp/hasource/MJ12Bericht.htm (german)



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário