Jesus Christus

Jesus Christus
Click on Image

segunda-feira, 20 de junho de 2022

I EXIST TO HELP HEAL SOULS! <> NDE 4

 


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwkOnahGlsc&list=PL8sJ8-K_-hPeGTtUz1tUsQ3OiHcB0AehB&index=54&t=598s

 

When the days become pregnant with weariness, and you can't find room for comfort or understanding!

When the gray days become dark and your soul wonders why certain situations are so intense, tense, and full of emotions!

When suddenly nothing seems worthwhile to you anymore, because your present gestures and actions are covered with rags from a worn-out quilt....

Then a breeze comes from somewhere unexpected... and the air becomes perfumed and enchantment covers your soul like a sacred mantle...

This was the effect the video had on my soul in the midst of an unexpected chaotic situation... and I hope it will be something similar for your life...

 

BEING MORE RATIONAL

First I wrote the below, and when I went to post the video image on the blog, the first sentence above came to mind...

But before that I had written the below, which still has its value, so it follows as well:

IF I had to choose which last post I would make if I knew that for whatever reason, I would no longer be able to post anything, it would be the video above!

And if I say any more than that, I will spoil the enchantment and wonder  and chant that this video has.


LET'S SUPPORT THE CHANNEL

Here is the list of videos from the channel IANDS - by the way, don't forget to LIKE and share the VIDEO to help the channel grow, because if he had only posted the video of Dr. Jeff and his friend, he would have already accomplished his mission.

Channel videos list:

https://www.youtube.com/c/IANDSvideos/videos

 

MY INTEREST IN NDEs...

It has existed for decades - so I have several books on the subject, including the famous case of Dr. Eben Alexander.

So every now and then, when I don't know what I want to watch to relax, I remember to check out some NDE... Here is the last post (from Saturday), which will contain the link to the previous ones!

https://almaomega.blogspot.com/2022/06/eqms-incriveis-experiencias-quase-morte.html


Translated from PORT-BR with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)


<<<>>>>

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário