Jesus Christus

Jesus Christus
Click on Image

sábado, 4 de setembro de 2021

MY (REAL) DREAM WITH A MARS MAN...

...AND IT’S RELATION TO OUR INDEPENDENCE?

 

https://www.nasa.gov/images/content/207495main_Spirit.jpg

When you open the link, open the image below and click on the magnifying glass +. exciting to see each part up close!

https://almaomega.blogspot.com/2021/04/operacoes-da-confederacao-em-marte-lua.html  engl + port

https://exopolitics.org/was-mars-moon-phobos-just-liberated-from-hostile-extraterrestrial-control/ engl

https://transinformation.net/wurde-der-marsmond-phobos-vor-kurzem-von-der-herrschaft-boesartiger-ausserirdischer-befreit/ german

see here the original version of the post in portuguese 

Note: all content was translated from Portuguese via DeepL into English without blog review!

 

Mysterious 4 naps and a message

It was on a May day in 1978. It was a Saturday and I have never been one to lie down in the afternoon, until recently and that rarely (for various reasons). But that day I was seized by an imperative desire to need to lie down. I immediately fell asleep and someone said to me:

 "You are almost 18 now and it is time for You to know certain things".  I was going to be 18 in July!

I woke up and soon fell asleep again.

I saw a Being on the side, he didn't look human or alien, short hair with silver threads, about 35 years old, more or less.

I woke up. And as if I had been given a "whack" I immediately fell asleep.

I saw a date written in black on white granite: September 7th ...

I woke up and immediately fell asleep again.

I saw a fireball coming out from behind a forest or something similar, it seemed to be dusk (or dawn) and the forest was that dark green tone.

30 years later I made a link between the being from 1978 and one I met in a real dream - reading further below you will understand. And I made the link between both by writing a highly inspired fiction book, 30 years later, in a few days - which I posted on my Scribd page, where I suddenly realized the link between the naps in 1978 and the dream 3 years later, that is: in 1981.

Ah!!! And just NOW as I write this (September 3, 2021), another link came to me:

It has everything to do with some September 7th in Brazil, because the "real" dream, took place in Brasilia! And again at sunset or sunrise!

And then the real dream with a crystal ship from Mars:


The "real" dream with a crystal ship


July 1981: I was on the train going from São Paulo to Santo André, when a young man with black hair, not too tall, caught my attention for something special about him that I couldn't define... this feeling was so strong that I decided to approach him and see if he was some disguised TEE, but he just decided to get off at the next station!

That night I slept at an aunt's house that I went to visit in Santo André, because I had returned in April from Germany and was going to bring some presents.

I woke up at 6:00 a.m. on July 22, 1981 (the day before my birthday) with this dream:

- My brother Horst was with me in the dream. We have a few things in common besides being the only two blond blue-eyed people out of 6 children. Even my twin brother and the others pulled Mother, who despite being born in Berlin, looked more like a gypsy when young because of her skin type and her long, braided black hair.

Horst loved space just as much as I do, and almost managed to become a pilot, and it was his great frustration at not having made it, which led him to depression even. Ah yes, in this context it is worth mentioning that my first big dream was to be an astronaut, but when I read, at the age of 14, the book WERE THE ASTRONAUT GODS? by Erich von Däniken (who I would get to know in one of the aforementioned congresses in Curitiba), and learned that there were fast and silent spaceships, then I just wanted to leave the Planet, and for more than 14 years I tried several ways...

But back to the dream: because of our space tuning, so to speak, I believe that Horst appeared in this dream:

- We were in Brasília enjoying the sunset on a terrace of a not very high building. We were both wearing a white tunic and a cord around our waists, when Horst looked at me and asked:

- Didn't you see the flying saucer?

- So what's the point?

- Aren't you going to keep in touch?

- I am tired of trying and not succeeding. (For 14 years - remember?)

- Just try this one more time, Horst asked.

 - Okay.

I put my fingers on my forehead as if to concentrate, and then I remembered that I was dreaming and that I could fly to the building where the little saucer landed. (In other words: inside the dream I knew that I was dreaming and that I could take conscious action!)

So that is what I did. I flew to a nearby building and got closer, and as I levitated, I thought:

- What's the point? I know I will wake up when I get close.

And I got closer. And I thought:

- Well, of course I'm going to wake up, it's always like that.

And I could already see the little crystal disk with the being inside.

And when I went inside and saw the being on its side, I thought:

 - When it turns around I'll wake up, of course, it's always like that in dreams, at the best part you wake up!

But he turned around and I didn't wake up. I hugged him with joy and said, excited and happy:

 - I didn't wake up, I didn't wake up! I can't believe it.

I don't remember if he smiled, because I didn't write down this dream at the time, but decades later, but I remember I asked where he was from, and he said Mars.

I saw that there was a symbol on his overalls, which I brought into conscious awareness as being scissors or something similar, because when I asked what it meant, he said he was a seamstress on Mars!!!!  (Go ahead and laugh).

Well, then he asked if I wanted to go on a space trip, and I replied:

- Sure! That has always been my big dream (and still is!!!).

But then he commented that on such a trip I might die (due to the breaking of the astral loop, so I interpreted in the dream the danger, because we were like in the

But then he commented that on such a trip I might die (because of the breaking of the astral link, which is how I interpreted the danger in the dream, since we were sort of in the 4D).

I answered (trying to disguise the hint of fear that invaded me):

- Well, someday I will have to die; better it be in space, by the way, this is my other dream: to die in space!!! (and it was indeed very strong then and years later also, but with time this dream was the one that died!!!).

He must have realized my fear and did just a few maneuvers over the skies of Brasilia, because after the flight, too short for my taste, he came down in the middle of what looked like a station full of people, but only one Japanese person noticed our presence and asked me:

- On the basis of what does it move there? I answered:

- A transistor! (I don't know to this day what a transistor is and if it makes any sense)

I woke up and looked at the clock (which I always do): it was 6:00 a.m. sharp on July 22, 1981. The next day I would be 21 years old.

 

Special Note about 2 details of the dream

 

Today, 03/09/2021, knowing details about Mars, either via Elena Danaan and/or Michael Salla, I know for a fact that there had to be expert seamstresses of various uniforms on Mars - I know that now many are smiling... almost laughing... but, wait, because soon ALL the truth about Mars having been colonized by us (and some negative Etes) will come out, a long time ago!

By the way, I'll leave a link that reveals some details, and those who understand basic English can check the channels of both mentioned above for more material about it.

And yes, just NOW I understand why I described the being as being neither ETE nor human; at the time I could not understand that, today I do, and it was either a hybrid (there are many thousands living here and on Mars) or it was an Earthling who was born and lived on Mars (and of these there are thousands more).

Relax, all of you reading this, you will still see evidence of this and much more! The evidence is already there, but not at the popular level, because the population that has been kept ignorant about it will only believe it when they see more explicit evidence coming to light, and that is close to happening.


Conclusion on the Naps and the Dream


- I deduce today, just today, that perhaps the full release of Mars is occurring around this time in September as well, and that it has to do with the release of the Earth, which has to do with the release of Brazil (in both personal and collective lives, there are events that are deeply interconnected). Keep reading until the end, even if laughing or smiling... because he who laughs last... ;-)

- Also, I found it very curious that Elena Danaan decided to publicly expose her new book on September 7th - maybe it is just a coincidence, because she always does her Q&A (Questions & Answers) lives on a Tuesday and the 7th will fall on a Tuesday, Mars day, astrologically speaking, but maybe there is more behind it, that not even she knows about, or not!

- And maybe it is also just a coincidence, that in yesterday's live (see previous post), Jair Bolsonaro talked again about the Artemis Agreement with Science and Technology Minister Marcos Pontes¹ (that's right - a bridge makes a connection between one earth and another earth... or planet?!), and that they are going to launch the first Woman into space... Bolsonaro being from the sign of Aries, ruled by Mars... or nothing to do with it? Oh, and my brother Horst is also Aryan! Mere coincidence?!

- The fact is that Elena Danaan, who has physical contact with Thor Han (from the Pleyades), has already had the chance to fly a ship and almost ran into Mars (you may laugh - but it won't take long and everyone will know details about Mars and other Mysteries... more explicitly than now, via lives).

- I also remembered that in a facebook post Elena showed a chocolate snicker, which would contain the sky as seen from Mars, not from Earth! You know the Elite love to do this - and now she is terrified, trapped on Mars or already on her way to Earth to be judged for the crimes committed against humanity on Earth and the beings inhabiting Mars, who had also been enslaved.

- Anyway, very soon we will have some very hot material ahead of us, THEREFORE, reports like ELENA DANAAN's, via Thor Han and confirmed by MICHAEL SALLA, COREY GOODE, DAVID WILCOCK and interviews with supersoldiers, and others, and even my naps and dreams, help to prepare the mind for the moment when a lot of things will come up to be absorbed all at once! And those who read me, know that since my old blog I have been expounding on such themes, and lately several posts have focused on the aspect of EXOPOLITICS, which is the root of GEOPOLITICS, which is the root of POLITICS...

¹ I met Marcos Pontes and one of the many Congresses in Curitiba, of the series DIALOGUES WITH THE UNIVERSE, organized decades ago by Rafael Cury, who recently passed away! Sadly! But they continue being done by another group, led by the nice and cultured Mexican couple, Cloris and Alejandro, who live in Curitiba - PR for years, but have lived all over the world. 


HERE IS A LINK TO MY QUOTED FICTION BOOK

  


 



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário