Jesus Christus

Jesus Christus
Click on Image

terça-feira, 15 de março de 2022

VOCÊ É UMA OVELHA NEGRA? ARE YOU A BLACK SHEEP?

Source of Image

Eu não estava perdida, apenas me disseram que não era bem vinda!

No me perdí, sólo me dijeron que no era bienvenido.

I was not lost, I was just told I was not welcome!

Ich habe mich nicht verirrt, mir wurde nur gesagt, ich sei nicht willkommen!

Seguem links contendo o curto texto de Bert Hellinger sobre o tema da Ovelha Negra:

Here are links containing Bert Hellinger's short text on the subject of the Black Sheep:

https://veraboeing.com.br/as-ovelhas-negras-da-familia/

https://ordenesdelamor.org/eres-la-oveja-negra-de-tu-familia/

http://www.lobatotherapy.com/blog/2020/2/4/

https://www.elkehannig.de/de/blog-posts/fueralleschwarzenschafe

E afinal, quem são as OVELHAS NEGRAS na época atual?

And after all, who are the BLACK SHEEP in today's age?




Comentário do Blog:

Printei o texto de Bert Hellinger do facebook de Xavier Pedro em espanhol. E hoje, ao organizar meus prints enviei a um amigo, que justo estava precisando de tal. E então decidi postar no facebook, pois ao reler vi que o texto não era de Xavier mas de Bert Hellinger – e então foi fácil achar em todos os idiomas.

E após postar em 4 idiomas, conforme links acima, veio qual raio a frase acima, que também postei, visto que, no momento, o tema das Sementes Estelares está em alta (aliás, Alex Collier disse na recente conversa com Elena Danaan que existem umas 200 milhões, se bem lembro – não apenas 200 mil). 

Mas, temos que considerar que nem todas precisam ter o perfil da OVELHA NEGRA de forma clara – e nem todas tem o mesmo job – algumas jamais saberão que são Almas Estelares partes da grande rede de apoio à liberação do Planeta – cada uma com sua especialidade!

Blog Comment:

I printed the above text from Bert Hellinger from Xavier Pedro's facebook page in Spanish. And today, when I organized my prints, I sent it to a friend who just needed it. And then I decided to post it on facebook, because when I reread it I saw that the text was not from Xavier but from Bert Hellinger - and then it was easy to find it in all the languages.

And after posting in 4 languages, according to the links above, came what the hell the phrase above, that I also posted, since at the moment the issue of Starseeds is on the rise (by the way, Alex Collier said in a recent conversation with Elena Danaan that there are about 200 million of them, if I remember correctly - not just 200 thousand).

But, we have to consider that not all of them have to have the BLACK SHEEP profile clearly - and not all have the same job - some will never know that they are Star Souls part of the great support network for the liberation of the Planet - each one with its own specialty!

Translated by DeepL – Gratis version


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário