Jesus Christus

Jesus Christus
Click on Image

segunda-feira, 1 de novembro de 2021

MY NEW WORLD VISION | VISÃO DE UM NOVO MUNDO

 


CREATING OUR FUTURE - ELENA DANAAN 
My answer / My vision 
about Elena's Topic on Nov 3, 2021 Q&A


LIBERDADE com RESPONSABILIDADE por Tudo e Todos!
TECNOLOGIA LIMPA pela Saúde das Pessoas e do Planeta.
CRIATIVIDADE visando o Bom, o Belo e o Verdadeiro!
(RESPEITO À EXPRESSÃO DA INDIVIDUALIDADE)
STO – SERVICE TO OTHERS /SERVIÇO AO OUTRO! 
AMOR: UM POR TODOS / TODOS POR UM!

FREEDOM with RESPONSIBILITY for Everything and Everyone!
CLEAN TECHNOLOGY for the Health of People and Planet.
CREATIVITY aiming at the Good, the Beautiful and the True!
(RESPECT FOR THE EXPRESSION OF INDIVIDUALITY)
STO  SERVICE TO OTHERS! 
LOVE: ONE FOR ALL / ALL FOR ONE!
¡LIBERTAD con RESPONSABILIDAD por Todo!
TECNOLOGÍA LIMPIA para la salud de las personas y el planeta!
¡CREATIVIDAD buscando lo bueno, lo bello y lo verdadero!
(RESPETO A LA EXPRESIÓN DE LA INDIVIDUALIDAD)
STO  – SERVICE TO OTHERS / SERVICIO A LOS DEMÁS!
AMOR: ¡UNO PARA TODOS / TODOS PARA UNO!

FREIHEIT mit VERANTWORTUNG für alles und jeden!
SAUBERE TECHNOLOGIE für die Gesundheit der Menschen und des Planeten.
KREATIVITÄT mit dem Ziel des Guten, Schönen und Wahren!
(RESPEKT VOR DEM AUSDRUCK DER INDIVIDUALITÄT)
STO   SERVICE TO OTHERS  / DIENST AM ANDEREN!
LIEBE: EINER FÜR ALLE / ALLE FÜR EINEN!

I was woken up at 1:30 this morning by the insistent meowing of Nina, a Siamese cat that someone had touched because she was pregnant years ago and that I adopted (among other cats and kittens), but she was appearing and disappearing? This morning she meowed a lot, seeming to call me - I thought she was hungry and fed her - but she ate very little - but then I took the opportunity to have a mate tee caliente, and remembered I had seen Elena's message about her next live and the topic and remembered my vision, which I created in 2020 and took the opportunity to post it, even because I won't have more time in the next few days due to various factors. I don't even know if I will be able to watch the live - but I will try. If not, of course, I will watch the video as soon as I can.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Fui acordada a 1h30 da madrugada com o miado insistente da Nina, uma gata siamesa que alguém tocou por estar prenhe, há anos e que adotei (entre outros gatos e gatas), mas que sumia e aparecia... prenhe - até que consegui castrá-la mas ela some e aparece - e esta madrugada ela miou muito, parecendo me chamar - achei que era fome e dei de comer - mas ela comeu bem pouco - porém, daí aproveitei para tomar um mate tee caliente, e lembrei de ter visto a noite, antes de dormir, a mensagem de Elena sobre sua próxima live e o tópico e lembrei da minha visão, que criei em 2020 e aproveitei para fazer a postagem, mesmo porque não terei mais tempo nos próximos dias por fatores variados. Nem sei se vou conseguir ver a live - mas vou tentar. Se não der, claro, vou ver o vídeo assim que der.
LAST MINUTE
Before turning off the notebook, the idea came to me to post some pictures of Nina, since I know Elena loves cats too... and I found several, from her last litter - I adopted them all and neutered them all: 4 females and 1 male! Little ones here - born February 20/21, 2021. (I've been traveling, so I don't know if they were born on the 20th or 21st)

 







Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário